Booking a caterer is not that complicated.
Booking a caterer sounds so daunting but it shouldn't be. It can be as quick as a single phone call.
For the fastest booking, preferably, you have an idea of the following:
- Type of catering: lunch/dinner meal, breakfast, cocktail, etc.
- Tentative date
- Number of pax
The phone call/chat inquiry and what happens after:
- State your requirements/items above and request for a menu quotation.
- Quotation sent to client for approval.
- Quotation approved
- Client makes changes, additional requests for caterer's approval.
- Mutual agreement is met. Caterer sends conforme for final client signing.
- Client makes downpayment.
- Wait for event. Celebrate event.
- Pay balance on event date.
*Food tasting and food alteration is permitted provided catering event meets a minimum amount.